Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Rich Com Prepaid Phone Cards

I used prepaid phone cards as a cheap and effective tool to keep in touch with my family in Middle East. I prefer to use these cards because it is very convenient. Since it is paid for in advance, I do not need to carry many coins in my pockets and in fact I can even use it from any phone and payphones. In case I run out of stocks, I need not to worry where to buy because these are sold at all over the places like in convenience stores, newsstands, travel agencies, motels, post offices, ethnic supermarkets, major supermarkets, retail and grocery stores.

The Rich Com is my preferred phone card center since it makes buying phone card and calling card online simple and easy. The site is my place in search for the best phone cards with much cheaper rates when compared from any large companies like AT&T, Sprint and others. Thus, I usually visit and use the website every time I wish to call international destinations from Asia to Middle East and Europe.

It is so easy to get one. Just choose the country and click “Get Phone Cards". Sign up a free account, which takes only a few minutes, to purchase. After that someone from TheRichCOm will contact you for activation. You will learn how to how to purchase a phone card once received a confirmation email.

This is a Paid Post

No comments: