Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Samsung F490

I love my Samsung F490 – the newest family member of first full touch screen phone with Croix user interface of Samsung. This phone is a high-class multimedia phone that is much slimmer and elegant. The glossy looks phone has rounded corners with a 3.2-inch 16:9 wide touch screen featuring a 5-megapixel camera for snapping photos and video, standard 3.5mm audio jack, and support compatible microSD cards plus 130 internal memory.

Everytime someone asks me how is the phone working. I am proud to mention all its features such as its image stabilization, ISO sensitivity and white balance setting, Tri-band GSM and HSDPA network support with video calls, vibrating response, stereo Bluetooth, and office documents viewer that supports Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF files.

No comments: