Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Own Samsung SGH-J700

For the past few months I love looking and searching for new cell phones in the market and in the web. Indeed I now have two new cell phones. But when I have seen Samsung SGH-J700 in my favorite store, I wish I could have it also. Do you wish to own a perfect trend-setting style package phone, with a glossy and mirror-like reflective surface and slide-up slim style too? Well, this phone is 14.7 mm slim, 2" TFT in 65K color and features 1.3-megapixel camera, and Bluetooth and USB connectivity. It has a multimedia, plays MP3, AAC, AAC+, MIDI, records MPEG4 and H.263 video. It has also an FM radio and supports ‘Mobile Jukebox’. We can expand its memory with microSD card slot to store plenty of music tracks as well as photographs and all multimedia files. It offer not only GPRS support but includes EDGE Technology as well.

No comments: