Thursday, April 10, 2008

Barbie Doll Moves


We know that Barbie doll became one of world’s best selling toys and has been icon of American popular culture, artistic muse and lightning rod of feminist politics. Did you know that the creator of this stuff was Ruth Handler?

There is a great variety of beautiful Barbie dolls and attractive accessories available in the market. Through the years, the Barbie dolls have developed their looks and designing. But what is the latest? I just heard from television that Barbie dolls can move parts of its body. Barbie doll movements depend on your movements. I still don’t know how they do it. But I am gonna tell to everyone as soon I have an ample knowledge about it.

A Barbie dolls is not a new attraction. It is a full-time passion. For a granddaughter, a grandmother can choose the Barbie, as she must have played with it in her childhood. Buying Barbie dolls have just passed through generations.

Barbie doll was really a spontaneous hit. Actually I have three in the house. The two was given to me when I was just a child while the other one was given to me when I celebrated my debut. They were all lovely!

No comments: