Wednesday, April 23, 2008

PayPerPost: Blogger’s Avenue

I immediately search the Internet when I heard about PayPerPost from a friend who used to gain in here for almost a year now. PayPerPost aims to help Bloggers, like me, to find advertisers willing to sponsor specific content. I visited the website and register. When my blog was approved and ready to take some of the opportunities, I have looked first all the lists that advertisers have created and later choose one in area of my interest.

I believed that PPP is a good avenue to promote any website, product, service or company, by creating buzz, gaining links for search engine and others. This is a great place for Bloggers because there is a payment to compensate for what have been written, we will be benefited from all the sales and traffic we have helped generate. I know that we are free to write or say anything we want but should also consider word of mouth ethics.Furthermore, I have learned a lot from my friends, who I have gained from PayPerPost. Being new in the world of blogging they have shared some tips and hints to be a better Blogger.

Finally I decided to get involved in the business because I want to help my family for the money I will be earning from this. I also hope to be a successful Blogger, not only to earn money but to learn many things in this world.

No comments: