Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Santa Grants Wishes

I visited the website of CEIVA and tried to upload my great photo. This photo was taken when I was in Japan for On-The-Job-Training. It was funny and at the same time it was cute to have a picture with Mickey Mouse in Disneyland. I have shared this photo with my family and friends. They like the picture. Indeed, they are also hoping that they could go to Japan also and have a picture with Mickey Mouse too.

I placed my photo in my CEIVAshare digital photo frame. This is an 8-inch digital photo frame that is perfect for every people in the world. You can get this gadget only at CEIVA online. This gadget has one year PicturePlan. It automatically receives photos by phone or optional Wi-Fi, which means it automatically displays photos sent from anywhere in the world. Indeed, my family have enjoyed viewing all my photos because the frame has hi-definition display. I can say that CEIVA is really different than other digital photo frames. They are truly unique. They have created unique and simple way to share our photos with our families and friends. If you want to deliver cherished photos to loved ones in an easy way, then visit the site and purchase this great gadget.

It is nice to virtually visit the North Pole. Aside from that we can also enter CEIVA's daily Got a Wish Sweeepstakes, where Santa will be granting wishes every day until Christmas Eve in the form of $500 checks.

Post?slot_id=27575&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: