Saturday, November 29, 2008

5.11 Tactical Series Clothing


I have invited to watch the SWAT round up last year. I was really excited about it because it was my first time. I really thanked my bestfriend for the invitation. All of the staff were wearing 5.11 tactical pants. I say that these pants were looked really good. I even have the chance to asked Ronald, a good friend who is a foreman. I asked him about the round- up's organizer and head honcho how he liked him. He just said they were great. And it's good to hear that.
I, myself, have three pairs of 5.11 tactical pants in beige, green and navy blue. I was very satisfied with these pants that I have bought at WorkBootUSA online. The pants have been durable and comfortable because they were well made by WorkBootUSA. They really held up well to repeated washings and dryings over the last year.

Did you know that these 5.11 tactical pants are currently the premier cargo pant worn by federal law and police personnel? These pants are particularly worn during trainings. Most law enforcements are wearing a pair of cargo pants or cargo shorts that are 5.11 tactical pants while training. Yes, these pants are perfect. And I would love to wear those especially if the pants could have cell phone pocket added to the left leg, just like the one on the right leg. The narrow pocket on the right could be perfect to hold a spare of pistol magazine. Furthermore, I also love to see strengthened/reinforced pockets. But I can say that these 5.11 tactical pants are the better than anything else I have seen so far for tactical training.
Always keep in mind that 5.11 tactical series will always create superior products that enhance safety, accuracy, speed, and performance. Law enforcers will always consider these products because they are buil on a foundation of durability, quality, and value. 5.11 tactical series are innovatice head-to-toe gear perfect for everyone.

No comments: